DD#2's nursery is painted a pale green color. I think we're going to go with lavender and white accents. I love the look of the bedding below and I'm currently searching for white flower outline decals to make an accent wall behind the crib, like those pictured below.

Nurseries I love
This room just feels so fresh!



Nurseries I love
This room just feels so fresh!

I love the framed letters here.
If DD#2's room has lavender accents, I like the idea of lavender letters w/ white flowers like those below. White bows hanging them up.








So cute. I love your sense of style, Sib.
ReplyDeleteCute stuff - I actually purchased the lavender and green bedding set a couple of weeks ago and love it! I bought the lavender paint today and was thinking I'd free-hand the white flowers. I have also been looking for decals - so if you find anything, let me know! :) I'll let you know if I come across them as well.
ReplyDelete